BREYDON’s patchwork sitemap
Updated 12 October 2022.
A smattering of coverage, progressively revealing itself, as I do the place up.
Nodes marked “[H.T.M.L.]” have not been adapted to other formats just yet.
- 1. BREYDON’s
- 2. About me
- 3. Contact information
- 4. Old news
- 5. Caramel BREYDON
- 6. Comix
- 7. “Adaminaby” or Marginalian Capital Territory
- 8. Visible mending
- 9. After, things I’d be
- 10. To locomote
- 11. ’Puting
- 13. Been reading
- 14. Internet housekeeping
2. About me
- about me: If you are swotting up on me for whatever reasons, here are some of the sorts of things that you might find.
- pronouns & titles: Quick reference.
- most lackadaisical press‐clipping scrapbook: Slack as.
- résumé-bé, bébé: An old C.V.
3. Contact information
- contact information: How to contact me.
4. Old news
- old news: Periodic updates.
5. Caramel BREYDON
- Caramel BREYDON [H.T.M.L.]: in memori‐Bun
- AFTER I UNDERSHARED AND YOU OVERTOOK [560 kB P.D.F.]: Quiet quest for a lost soccerball.
- FLUID DYNAMICS: Aqueous allegory for a human rights movement.
7. “Adaminaby” or Marginalian Capital Territory
- “Adaminaby” or Marginalian Capital Territory [H.T.M.L.]: part of Noted Festival’s Pulpture exhibition.
8. Visible mending
- visible mending [H.T.M.L.]: Conspicuous, colourful, folksy repair.
- Davy [H.T.M.L.]: Thermal long johns.
- Blueberry Mary [H.T.M.L.]: Pair of denim jeans.
9. After, things I’d be
- after, things i’d be: Material wants.
- supports to pursue: Some personal notes regarding N.D.I.S. stuff.
- past & current supports [H.T.M.L.]: Some things which have and have not worked for me.
10. To locomote
- to locomote: Info on getting around with motor impairments.
10.1. Wheelchair trials
- wheelchair trials: Frank examination of a range of mobility equipment.
- manoeuverability and tight spaces: Characteristics of agile chairs.
- ease of trekking: Considerations for distance‐travel and varied terrain.
- aftermarket lever drives: Equipping traditional chairs to demonstrate biomechanical respect.
- third‐wheel attachments: For enhancing the classical active wheelchair.
- soft‐surface runners: Helping wheeled‐chairs skim over snow.
Specific makes and models:
- Stricker: Stricker mainly make handcycles, most notably for touring.
- Leveraged Freedom Chair (L.F.C.): An affordable and efficient design for the real world.
- GRIT: U.S.American commercialisation of the L.F.C.
- GRIT Freedom Chair Spartan: A powerful hiking chair.
- R.M.A.: Welsh maker of skate chairs.
- Trekinetic: High‐tech all‐terrain chairs.
- Lasher Sport: Quickly interchangeable castors and other bold ideas.
- Mountain Trike: Highly adaptable ramblers’ chairs.
- Motivation: Low‐cost, elegant equipment.
- Motivation Multisport: Adjustable court sports chair.
- Ottobock: A manufacturer of prosthetics.
- Ottobock unknown folder: Collapsible (scissor fold), box‐frame chair.
- Küschall: Classy active chairs.
- Küschall K.S.L.: Rigid monotube chair.
- R.G.K.: Fit‐fans.
- R.G.K. Octane Sub4: Rigid monotube chair.
- R.G.K. Tiga F.X.: A disinctive approach to folding a chair.
- Box: U.S. maker of skate chairs.
- Melrose Scorpion: A strong and light dual‐tube chair.
- Melrose Hornet: A similar dual‐tube chair.
- Melrose Hawk Ultra: A similar monotube chair.
- Ram Wheelchairs: Custom simple three‐wheelers.
- Top End
- Karma: Attendant‐focussed folders.
- Karma Ergo Lite 2
- Karma Eagle
- TiLite 2GX: A hulking folder.
- TiLite Z.R.A.
10.2. ART CHAI
- ART CHAI: A GRIT Freedom Chair Spartan lever‐propelled wheelchair.
- rims for rims: Replacing the drive wheels on GRIT’s Freedom Chair family of leveraged wheelchairs.
- ’puting [H.T.M.L.]: Technology criticism, accessibility improv, and increasingly theatrical literate programming.
- nevr [H.T.M.L.]: Noodly espeak voice-replacement.
- turntab [H.T.M.L.]: For dizzy touchscreens.
- typing computers better [H.T.M.L.]: Some kindly scripts and commands, which have made it easier for me to use a laptop.
- sports [directory]
- wheelch football [h.t.m.l.]: A.F.L. Wheelchair.
12.1. Wheelch football
- wheelchair football in 2019 [H.T.M.L.]: 2019 marked the second season of the Victorian Wheelchair Football League, and my first. I was drafted to play for St Kilda.
- wheelch footy, 2020 [H.T.M.L.]: Following my 2019 wheelch football debut, I’m on the Richmond squad.
13. Been reading
- been reading: Notes mostly on library loans.
14. Internet housekeeping
- internet housekeeping: Meta.
- access(ibility): Formats, protocols, accessibility.
- privacy and security: Stance and notice.
- patchwork sitemap: A partial overview of what can be found on breydon.id.au
- methods: How it works…